Telling Your Story to Investors Through Design - with Gira Wieczorek
by Melanie, on 1 Sep 2020
We are introducing a new content format! At least, new to Strategic Piece... video! You can watch the video below, or watch it on our new YouTube channel. If you're a video fan, please subscribe, leave a comment, etc. That will help us improve our content and reach more people!
In this video, I talk to Gira Wieczorek, Co-Founder of Aleberry Creative, who was one of the first friends I made in the Houston startup community. She is an awesome designer and entrepreneur, and I really wanted to share her knowledge with you. We also talk about Gira's experience living and working in three startup communities - Houston, Washington DC, and Seattle.
In this conversation, Gira and I talk about:
- How many pitch decks startups need
- How startups can leave themselves enough room for flexibility with their brand
- How to pitch different types of investors
- How to measure the ROI of your design and marketing initiatives
- What are some do's and don'ts of logo design, and visual design overall, that brands need to take into account.
- Her experience in different US startup communities - Houston, Washington DC, and Seattle
Connect with Gira and Aleberry on: