The State of Commercial Real Estate
by Matt, on 10 Nov 2020
To find out how commercial real estate is faring in the wake of the COVID pandemic, I spoke with John Zively, Vice-President at NAI Partners, one of the top 5 privately held and independently owned commercial real estate (CRE) services firms in Texas.
John provides renewal, relocation, and acquisition guidance as well as helping leverage the most advantageous transactions for his clients.
He and I chatted about where the WFH situation is headed, its effects on CRE, changes happening here in Houston and how it compares to other metro areas, and how growing companies can get the best deal on commercial space right now.
In this conversation, John and I talk about:
- The way COVID has affected and will affect the way we build out offices.
- Is Houston's center of gravity changing? Where are the shifts happening?
- Important CRE amenities post-COVID
- What's the best deal that growing companies can hope for right now?
- Where do people fall into traps when it comes to CRE?
Before you go, please subscribe to the Strategic Piece YouTube channel to be notified of new videos!
You can connect with John here:
LinkedIn: John | NAI Partners
OTHER RECOMMENDED POSTS
The Increasing Importance of ESG for Growing Companies – With Amanda Hsieh
Telling Your Story To Investors Through Design – With Gira Wieczorek
Ways to Approach Planning for 2021