The Role of CRO at a Software & Consultancy Business
by Melanie, on 20 Apr 2021
For our third video in our series of interviews with Chief Revenue Officers, Melanie interviewed Stephen Yusko. Steve is the CRO at Theorem Geo, which provides information technology & strategic consulting, Smart Grid integration, and managed services for the electric utility industry.
In this video, we talk about:
- Steve's background and how he became the CRO
- Theorem's transition of moving from a consulting only company to a software company augmented by consulting
- How Theorem's sales marketing has changed over the last year, and the impact and opportunity presented during the Texas freeze and blackouts of 2021
- How Steve and Theorem worked to bridge the understanding between the customer and the sales/marketing and the engineering and product teams
- Theorem's tech stack, Steve's favorite CRO resources and other helpful tips!
Please subscribe to the Strategic Piece YouTube channel to be notified of new videos, and leave a comment if you like the video!
You can connect with Stephen here: