The Rise of the Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Commercial Officer
by Melanie, on 16 Feb 2021
For our latest interview, and the first in a series focusing on revenue and customer experience, I sat down with Cullen Onstott.
Cullen is Managing Director at The Onstott Group, a leading retained executive search firm located in Boston. They specialize in the technology, healthcare, industrial, consumer and business services sectors.
In this video, Cullen and I chat about:
- The rise of the Chief Revenue Officer role and how it differs from a Chief Commercial Officer
- When a company could benefit from having someone in this role.
- If adding a CRO creates a top-heavy C-suite
- Where the CRO sits in terms of the leadership "pecking order"
- Attributes that are unique to the CRO role
Please subscribe to the Strategic Piece YouTube channel to be notified of new videos, and leave a comment if you like the video!
You can connect with Cullen here: