Relaxing and Rewinding
by Matt, on 20 Jul 2021
How is mid-July wherever you are?
We are working remotely from Montana, supposedly escaping the Houston summer. But, wouldn’t you know it, Houston is experiencing one of its coolest Julys on record while Montana is, well, baking.
Still, a change of scenery is great for the mind, body, and soul. We’ll be back in August, recharged and refreshed (even if the weather isn’t).
Since we’re dialing back the workload a little to make time for hikes and long lunch breaks in these beautiful surrounds, we decided not to write new blog content this week. Instead, here are some of our past posts you might enjoy…
- Purpose, Mission, and Vision: Why on Earth are You in Business?
- Credible Brands are Built on Purpose and Values
- How to Envision a Company Vision Statement
- The Power of Corporate Objectives
- Who Really Cares if I Have a Strategy?
- When Setting Strategy, Remember Your Vowels
- Developing a Talent Retention Strategy for Your Experienced Staff
- Finding Strategic Peace
- Customer Interviews: Why You Should Keep Doing Them
- Customer Journey Mapping – Are We There Yet?
- Communication Doesn’t Always Equal Connection
- Improving the Customer Experience: Where to Start
BRAND & MARKETING
- 50+ Quotes About Brand
- How to Set and Allocate a Marketing Budget
- Content Marketing for the Uninspired
- Why Experimentation is Critical for Successful Marketing
DATA & TECHNOLOGY
- Database Hygiene – A Very Sexy Topic Indeed
- 5 Tips for Creating a B2B Technology Stack
- Marketing & Sales Automation: Do’s and Don’ts
- Marketing Technology & Online Lead Generation for Small Businesses
Thank you, as always, for being part of our community, for reading our stuff, and for the supportive likes and comments you leave.
Have a great week!